1. Where can I purchase one of your seats / products from?
Please go to the "contact page" and complete the enquiry form with your details and which product/s you are interested in and we will then be able to advise you of your nearest retail outlet, or online distributor.
2. Which Quattro would be suitable for me?
The different sizes of the Quattro seatstick relate to the walking height – 32”, 34” and 37”.
The 34” is our best seller and is ideal for the average person 1.6m to 1.7m tall (5’ 3” to 5’ 7”).
Therefore the 32” is perfect for people under 1.6m ( 5’ 3”) and the 37” for the taller person over 1.7m (5’ 8”)
3. How can I obtain replacement rubber ferrules for my seat?
Please go to the "contact page" and complete the enquiry form with your details and which seat you have and we will then be able to advise you of your nearest retail outlet, or online distributor.
Tip: If you use your seat on soft ground, we recommend that the rubber ferrules are stuck on with a small amount of Superglue to avoid losing them.
4. Is it possible to purchase a different foot end for my Elite Seat /Supaseat
Yes, the rubber ferrule or the point & plate (spike) foot ends are available separately.
Please go to the "contact page" and complete the enquiry form with your details and we will then be able to advise you of your nearest retail outlet, or online distributor.
5. What is the maximum user weight for your seats?
All our seats have been independently tested and are guaranteed to take a maximum user weight of 125kgs (approx 20 stone/280lbs)
6. Is it possible to repair my seat?
We would need to see the seat first before commenting, so please email details of where and when you purchased the seat, along with a photograph of it, to email@example.com
and we will then be able to advise you if we can repair it and the cost.
7. Is possible to have the worn elastic cord in my Elite Packaway/ Supaseat Foldaway replaced?
Yes it is – please send your seat to Linden Leisure Ltd. Unit 8 Isbourne Way, Winchcombe, Glos GL54 5NS enclosing your full details including telephone number. We will then inspect the seat fully and will advise you of the cost before carrying out any repair.
8. I have mislaid the user instructions for my seat, how can I obtain another?
Please go to the "support page " where you can download instructions for all our products in English, French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Finnish.
9. Is it possible to take my seatstick onto an airplane?
Yes, generally airlines will allow metal walking aids to be taken into the cabin, as long as they have gone through security scanners.